Apprentice Recruitment Service
FREE Recruitment Service for
THE VLA are now offering a specialist recruitment service to help employers recruit apprentices. This is a free service to organisations willing to invest in young people (aged between 16-19) and give them an opportunity to work, learn and progress within their organisation.
THE VLA will support the apprenticeship training with a fully funded formal qualification relevant to their job role.
THE VLA will meet every candidate face to face and once they have successfully passed our pre-selection interview we will then email their CVs to you for consideration.
At your convenience, we will arrange interviews and then give constructive feedback to the candidates.
Three step VLA process:
- Provide us with a job spec of modern apprenticeship vacancy and we will advertise, pre-screen candidates, check qualifications and suitability to the vacancy and conduct first stage interviews.
- Arrange and organise second interviews at your convenience and give constructive candidate feedback.
- Provide Modern Apprenticeship Training and mentoring for the successful candidate.
Once a suitable candidate has been selected and has accepted a contract of employment, we will continue to support them and guide them through a fully funded Modern Apprenticeship in one of the following areas:
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Applications
- Project Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Hospitality Supervision
- IT & Telecommunications