This is a highly practical workshop which shows you how and where your time is lost and what impact that has on you and others. This course helps to answer the age old question of “Where does all my time go?” It identifies how precious time is and gives you proven techniques to effectively protect and manage it.
This course helps to answer the age old question of “Where does all my time go?” It identifies how precious time is and gives you proven techniques to effectively protect and manage it.
Through practical exercises and examination of proven time management tools and techniques the course will give you the ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
This is a highly practical one-day course which will address the many aspects of conflict and how best to resolve it. This workshop has been specifically designed to give you an opportunity to learn and test a range of models and techniques to help recognise, manage and resolve conflict in the workplace.
This course is for busy people who want to be able to manage their time in the most effective way possible. If you are a manager you will probably find our two-day ‘Time Management for Managers’ course more appropriate to your needs.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Regard time as a resource to be managed.
- Identify and focus on your objectives and key areas of responsibilities.
- Establish and overcome the causes of poor time management.
- Identify and deal with time stealers.
- Prioritise your tasks and the unexpected.
- Increase personal and team productivity to achieve a greater work/life balance.
- What do we mean by time management?
- Being able to recognise what good and poor time management is
- Defining what you are expected to achieve in your role
- Linking your objectives to key result areas
- Identify your responsibilities and priorities
- Being able to set goals and objectives
- Identifying how to balance your focus and energies when managing your time
- How to use the key criteria for prioritising
- Time management – practical application exercises
Making it Work
- Q & A session on other time management issues
- Practical exercise to review your time issues
- Creating a practical and personal action plan to implement back in the workplace
- Making a promise (using the network of participants to support you implementing your plan)